The Shame of Master student with her poor attitude


A story on today March 21, 2022.
Attached with a screenshot from my WhatsApp that I communicate with someone who would like to apply for part-time work with me.

I have no idea for this kind of shit people even she was educated,
but she was a shame for master's student,
She educated me that I was the late reply, but she doesn't know the terms of Office Hour Working Timing.

Anyway, thank you for the lecture.
Hopefully, she won't be criticized cause she treats others with that attitude, it is not that nice.


*
*
*
*
O N C E   A G A I N

Thank you for the lecture. 
But I hope you know the terms office hour work timing since you studying for your Master. 
Before you educate others please do understand the terms of working hours. 
I do hope you don't treat other companies with that attitude, it is not that nice.

Thank you and have a wonderful day ❤️
 

评论

此博客中的热门博文

PHAETHON- CORONAVIRUS QUARANTINE:TABLE OF CONTENT

谈# 世界的真实