A part-time staff who directs and acts as a thief



29th June 2024, 1000A.M.
  
I heard our rotation, J said that E's part-timer told her that she had lost 2 wallets that were placed in front of the store C.

And, our part-time worker, M said that we also lost 1 piece of white backpack with serial number BG 3XX.

At the time, I saw the staff of BTS's security department patrolling our exhibition area. I told them that when we prepared for the fair in advance, we found that there were lost items. They told me to do the loss report safely. I told J to follow them to report the loss.

After that, the security guard asked me if I needed to report the incident to the police. I wasn't sure about the process of reporting a loss, and then I called W for help. J also wanted to call W because the security guard asked her first, and I told her to use my phone to continue talking to W. Then I heard that the security staff had found the suspect and asked us to go to the police station to report the crime. I told J to call the police.

I would like to contact H, the sales executive of E. But I was nervous and unsure, so I forgot what to do.

At around 1600 p.m., 
The inspectors came to take pictures and collect evidence. The inspectors questioned the staff who had left last night and showed them the footage captured by the surveillance. After they find out who the suspect is, they ask the suspect JJ to talk to them. JJ began to quibble that he had told our staff that he had been told to take it home to his children who were far away at IDNS.

When the inspectors understood, they asked who was the leader/manager of the BTS fair at Ground East.

After the matter was over, our manager E began to find an opportunity to insult us and reprimand us. We were also asked to write a letter of explanation to explain why we didn't inform him and to let him take the blame.

Actually, why I write this blog?
I just want to say that he should have a better way to teach or reprimand us. Instead of reprimanding us for our mistakes in an abusive way. And keep a record of what happened.



评论

此博客中的热门博文

PHAETHON- CORONAVIRUS QUARANTINE:TABLE OF CONTENT

谈# 世界的真实