SHARING : Son Says Push “Play” 30 Years After Mom Writes Song


Music is undoubtedly the sweetest window into the soul. Few things can speak to the heart or awaken a memory quite like the right song. And even if we go years without hearing a favorite tune, all it takes is those first few notes for it to transport you back in time like you just heard it for the first time.

Click the link to read more >>> https://faithit.com/mom-writes-fishing-sky-grandson-sings/
Posted on





  • "My mom wrote this song: 'Fishing in the Sky' about 30 years ago and recorded it on a cassette tape. Last year when Travis and I were up here for Christmas, we listened to it. Travis has been recording some music lately; and about three weeks ago, I pitched the idea to Travis to get the lyrics and look into recording it. He remembered the song, and was genuinely interested. Today, I had the pleasure of sharing the finished product with my mom. Her reaction is priceless."
    For ...our best love stories, subscribe to our free email newsletter: http://bit.ly/29l733Q



    Lyrcis : “Fishing in the Sky”

    1st verse:
    I’ve heard about the streets of gold
    The mansions up on high
    A land where you’ll never grow old
    And no one ever cries
    When we get to heaven
    God will know just what we like
    He’s got a lake just for me
    In my sweet by and by

    Chorus:
    I’ll have a silver boat that sparkles
    It’ll be lined with fleece of white
    I’ll have a rod and reel that’s made of gold
    The fish will always bite
    I’ll have a cabin by the lake
    Shade trees will grow so high
    There’ll be crickets and birds to sing
    When I’m fishing, fishing in the sky

    2nd verse:
    I know my dad is happy
    I wouldn’t wish him here
    Oh, how I miss him so
    It’s been a long hard year
    And God he loves and talks to me
    So, I won’t be alone
    I long so much to be with him
    I can’t wait to go home

    2nd Chorus:
    I’ve got a silver boat that sparkles
    It’s lined with fleece of white
    I’ve got a rod and reel made of gold
    The fish, they always bite
    I’ve got a cabin by the lake
    Shade trees they grow so high
    I can’t wait ‘til you get here
    I’ll take you fishing, fishing in the sky

    Bridge:
    I know that I will see him
    In heaven when I die
    I wonder what he’s doing now
    In his sweet by and by

    3rd Chorus:
    We’ll have a silver boat that sparkles
    It’ll be lined with fleece of white
    We’ll have some rod and reels that are made of gold
    The fish will always bite
    We’ll have a cabin by the lake
    The shade trees will grow so high
    There’ll be crickets and birds to sing
    When we’re fishing, fishing in the sky
    Ohhhhhh, we’re fishing.



    ***** Blog not finished, pending update *****

    If I touch the copyright issue, please notify me. 

    I will delete the blog .

    I apologize to you in advance ...💦💦


    在几天之前、我浏览 YOUTUBE 时、偶然发现了这段视频。
    我觉得这视频很有意思、想与人分享、
    所以我就直接开帖子来分享、
    我是个不善于表达的人、
    我的词汇一时之间无法运转、
    终是相隔一段时期后、脑袋才能大开能够完成博文、、
    若我抵触了任何版权问题、
    请一定要告诉我、我会删文、、



    评论

    此博客中的热门博文

    PHAETHON- CORONAVIRUS QUARANTINE:TABLE OF CONTENT

    谈# 世界的真实